Habitat for Humanity Armenia foundation
TITLE: Project/Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The holder of this position will assist Project Manager to manage the office and project administration.
- General assistance to the Project Manager in implementation of the project activities within the framework of the “Restoring Living Conditions in Armenia” project implemented by Habitat for Humanity Armenia foundation.
- Will be responsible for Norogi Resource Center correspondence, procurement processes, project documents filing, arrange/book meetings, taxi, tickets, answering phone calls and mails, etc.
- The main responsibilities include
- Assist in issuing the tenders within the framework of the project, in particular
- Review the tender documents for accuracy.
- Prepare the registration paper for bids, accept the bids,
- Participate in the opening of the tender packages, prepare the minutes of Tender Evaluation Committee, prepare the memo on overall process of bidding, send e-mail notifications to tender participants on the results, do the appropriate filing of both electronic files and hard copies.
- Prepare the contracts and acts to be signed with the winner in terms of accuracy.
- Prepare VAT exemption certificates and contracts,
- Prepare donation contracts, contracts for staff and service providers, do the appropriate filing of both electronic files and hard copies.
- Prepare Timesheet.
- Prepare Job plan and Job appraisal on annual basis.
- Prepare the official letters within Norogi RC, make the copies and file them.
- Ensure that the staff of Norogi Resource center receives adequate administrative and secretarial support.
- Support the activities of all Managers.
- Plan for, obtain and manage venues, finalize menus and transport arrangements and entertainment for conferences / meetings organized by Norogi Resource Center.
- Make travel arrangements and bookings; produce detailed individual itineraries for participants and staff. Purchase of tickets when necessary.
- Obtain visas at various embassies for staff and other visa related requirements, as needed.
- Arrange transport and accommodation for staff.
- Purchase requested material and ensure that all purchases related to program activities and specific events are done according to HFH’s policy and in a timely manner.
- Plan, develop and set-up office document and filing systems.
- Handle secretarial systems related to: filing of documents, records management, communications (telephone, fax, and correspondence), supplies management and basic office services in respect to different program activities.
- Prepare reports for the Executive Director.
- Take minutes at meetings and distributes minutes and agendas to the relevant target group.
- Prepare specific requests for board and lodging issues, catering services for guests and other visitors.
- Arrange identification of and payments to outside providers of goods and services.
- Draft and type letters and correspondence for the Executive Director and for the Norogi RC as required.
- Organize, prepare and send out mailings
- Prepare reports on Working Advances.
- Prepare the Norogi RC staff attendance monthly timesheet, weekly timsheets and tabell
- Maintain the accuracy of the invoices, print and transfer them to the accountant.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Higher education, preferably in Administration;
- Fluency in Armenian, English (written and spoken);knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- Excellent command of Microsoft® Office products, email and internet;
- 1-2 years of related experience;
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Be able to multitask and prioritize tasks.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV, motivation letter and two reference letters in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
OPENING DATE: 25 October, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 October, 2018, till 19:00
ABOUT COMPANY: Habitat for Humanity Armenia is the national office of Habitat for Humanity International founded on the conviction that everyone should have a decent place to live.Since 2000, through the work of Habitat for Humanity Armenia, more than 7,600 low-income families have found new hope in the form of affordable housing. More recently Habitat for Humanity Armenia has increased their stake in affordable housing by helping to institutionalize energy efficiency in the country. By partnering with financial institutions, local municipalities, as well as international organizations, home owner associations and tenants of residential buildings, Habitat Armenia initiates substantial sustainable energy projects in residential sector. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Habitat for Humanity Armenia implements “Restoring Living Conditions in Armenia” project funded by EU since 2016. The project is aimed at improving low and middle income families’ living conditions by providing them access to low-cost household goods, furniture and building materials – new and used, remodeled and refurbished. Through Housing Support Services anyone interested can get practical and technical tips on construction and refurbishments on home improvements and energy efficiency upgrades. Within the project Norogi Resource Center is launched to provide all above mentioned services.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Please list any certificates, licenses, registrations or special skills required to perform the functions of this position.
October 25, 2018 at 17:54